We Norwegians like to think that we are important; we think we are big in a international scale. We like to show the world that we are doing well. Everything in Norway is just perfect on the outside. This is utopia.
We do well on a international point of view; but still we have problems in our own backyard. I have one example; I realy ADMIRE the Asian people about how they take care of the old peoples in theire family; we scandinavians are completely different in this issue. When someone get old her you instantly try to put that person in a nursing home, and you pay them a visit when you feel bad enough about yourself. Of course not 100% of the peoples are like this; but for many peoples this is the reality. I feel ashamed!
If you visit Oslo; the capital of Norway you will se after a short while that the picture is not perfect. Oslo not only host the middleclass and the rich peoples; Oslo also host many drug addicts, prostitutes and beggers. The difference between rich and poor grows bigger every single day.
Another well known problem in Norway is the rapidly increase in imigrants. I dont think we should stop to help imigrants, but I realy think we should work together with the rest of Europe to make some sort of standarized laws and way to to things. The way it is working at the moment is that many people from poor countries think that Norway is the ultimate paradise; and you can actually come here and have a good way of life; even dough you dont want to work. Because our laws are designed in a way that makes this possible; the laws also put fuel on a growing hate against our new imigrants. Insted of managing to include them; I see that we are becoming separate groups of different nationality moving away from echother and results can sometimes escalate into something bad.
At the moment we have some big issue with a man called 'Mullah Krekar' who is by Norwegian court decided to be a public enemy; but still we keep him her because of our laws.
(I will not enlighthen you about who he is; but for aditional information check out this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mullah_Krekar)
In our recent history we have been hosted hijackers and well known warcriminals.
Paradise?
-=CZ=-
tirsdag 26. januar 2010
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar